Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Greatest Thing (Accomplishment)


   Imagine yourself in a overpopulated small country, where economy is somewhat bad, and the government is just getting worse than before. El Salvador could be depicted as one of those countries. Not many opportunities are given there to rise up and be successful. It may not seem like it, but coming here is, for me, one of the best accomplishments I've made by far. This couldn't have happened without the help of many people. Coming here is one of the biggest dreams that a person from my country could have, but it's not likely to happen, and if it happens, it's going to be really hard at the beginning.

   This school might not be the best one there is in the U.S, but it sure is better than the ones in my country. Not just that, but there are more opportunities here for a better future than those in my country. It relates to my brand because I have to work hard to achieve what I want, and this is just the first step of a long-term goal, to try and help everyone that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment