Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Sad Place (Community Service)

   My previous school encourages the students to do community service, and tries to do some events that can help us to gain community service hours. One of these events involves students helping a group to built a basic house for a family. The normally send 5-7 students a day for a week. Workers called each one of us to help in various tasks. We would later take a break, work some more and arrive at school.

It was a really good experience because you not only helped people that really needed this houses, but also felt really self-conscious. Because of that, even for just a moment, you appreciated everything that you had. I personally It's true that I felt tired, and even lazy for some times, but I really liked helping them, it feels really good doing that. This experience may not be a really big one, but it a lot of fun, and it is something that I hopefully won't forget, because I may not know how it is to be without all this awesome things we have, but I could feel it; it's something that I don't wish for a person to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment