Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A Wish (Logo)



   This logo may not be the most beautiful there is out in the world, or the most creative, but it represents what I want to do in the future. The logo is made out of a four-point star and inside it, the Earth. At least for me, most of the time, the star can be seen as a sign of hope, of not giving up. The reason why the Earth is inside the star is because of a wish that could possibly make the world a little bit better.

   This can be related to my brand because I want to help everyone, not leaving anyone behind, that's why the Earth is inside the star. Its meaning ay not be interpreted as I would like to. People could confuse it with me being some kind of hope to the entire world, when it's not true. I want people to see it as something that could possibly give hope to almost everyone, not making a person famous for it. My goal is to achieve all that I can, and when the time comes, try to help everyone I can, little by little. I really like this logo because of that, and I hope that my, almost impossible wish might become a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment