Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Little Piece of Paper (Artifact)


A Piece of Paper

   It may be a little item, an insignificant object, but it may be the most important object that you've had. In Thanksgiving, my class wanted to play a little, fun game were we would put a piece of paper at our back and other people would write what they thought about us. Funny enough, I was the last one to enter to the class because I was talking to another teacher about something, and I didn't know what to do exactly. To do it quick, I took out a piece of paper from my notebook, and put it on my back, while the other people had blank sheets of paper.

   Some people might have trouble reading it because of how the paper has become, or because of the spanish words in it. It basically says things like "artist","little bear","really good friend" and other things. It really reminds me about how people see me and what I have. This piece of paper says that I'm not alone, that I have friends that are by my side, and I feel really happy about that, it is something that I hope not to forget.

   At the moment, this piece of paper is a little bit above 1 year old. It may be the most horrible, wrinkled, torn paper without price that there can be, but it is my favourite little piece of paper that I'll try never to get rid of. I'm happy to have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment